We all deserve to eat better and live healthy lives.
Good Food Mission
Our mission is to put good food, made with real ingredients, on everyone’s table—because we all deserve to eat better and live healthy lives.
- Know where your food comes from and what’s in it.
- Cook with whole, natural ingredients.
- Limit processed food.
- Be sugar, fat, and salt conscious.
- Never compromise on taste.
1 in 2 adults are overweight.
425 million people live with diabetes.
83 million people have heart disease.
80% of all chronic disease and premature death is preventable with healthy living.
Healthy eating is key. It’s time to take back our kitchens and commit to making healthy food choices for ourselves and our families.
Our products are triple tested to ensure they are 100% gluten free. Epicure is a peanut-free facility. We are sugar and sodium conscious. Many products are Kosher Check certified.
Over 85% of our products are Non-GMO Project Verified and the list is still growing! Epicure globally sources only non-irradiated ingredients.
You won’t find things like high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, artificial colours, and gluten in any of our products. Our recipes utilize whole, real foods, not processed alternatives, and many products are low or no-sodium.
We only use ingredients that we trust and would feed to our own families.
Food produced from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) have had their DNA artificially modified through methods that could never occur in nature. Studies connect GMOs to health problems and environmental damage. In fact, most developed nations consider GMOs to be unsafe. That’s why more than 85% of Epicure products are Non-GMO Project Verified—and the list is GROWING. Epicure is a trailblazer in the Direct Sales Industry as one of the first companies to register with the project.
Visit nongmoproject.org to learn more.
Looking for 20 minute meal solutions?
Concerned About Irradiated Foods?
Irradiated foods are treated with high doses of ionizing radiation to kill pathogens and extend shelf-life. There is disagreement in the food science community as to how irradiation affects the safety and wholesomeness of food. Some studies point to serious health consequences, and that’s why Epicure only sources non-irradiated ingredients.
Our Never Ever List
We consider the following ingredients harmful and prohibit them in Epicure food products:
- acesulfame-K (acesulfame potassium)
- acetic acid (synthetic only)
- acetylated esters of mono- and diglycerides
- adipic acid
- ammonium chloride
- artificial colours
- artificial flavours
- artificial sweeteners
- benzoates (sodium and potassium)
- benzoyl peroxide
- BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole)
- BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene)
- bleached flour
- bromated flour
- brominated vegetable oil (BVO)
- calcium bromate
- calcium citrate
- calcium disodium EDTA
- calcium peroxide
- calcium propionate
- calcium saccharin
- calcium sorbate
- calcium stearoyl lactylate
- caprenin (caprocaprylobehenin)
- caramel colour
- carnauba wax
- citric acid (synthetic only)
- corn syrup (glucose syrup)
- cysteine (L-cysteine) as an additive in bread products
- DATEM (diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides)
- dimethylpolysiloxane (dimethicone)
- dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (DSS)
- disodium calcium EDTA
- disodium dihydrogen EDTA
- disodium guanylate
- disodium inosinate
- disodium pyrophosphate (sodium acid pyrophosphate)
- EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid)
- ferrous gluconate
- fumaric acid
- glucose syrup
- guanylates (GMP)
- heptyl paraben
- hexa-, hepta-, and octaesters of sucrose
- high fructose corn syrup (HFCS)
- hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oil
- hydrolysate of saccharides (glucose syrups)
- hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP)
- hydrolyzed whey protein
- hydrolyzed yeast extract
- inosine monophosphate (IMP)
- lactylated esters of mono- and di-glycerides
- maltodextrin (except organic tapioca maltodextrin)
- methyl silicon methylparaben (except where naturally occurring)
- microparticularized whey monatin
- monosodium glutamate (MSG) (except where naturally occurring)
- phosphate additives (except where naturally occurring)
- polydextrose potassium benzoate
- potassium bisulfite
- potassium bromate
- potassium chloride
- potassium metabisulfite
- potassium sorbate (sorbic acid)
- propyl gallate
- protein derived fat substitute
- saccharide hydrolysate (glucose syrups)
- sodium aluminum phosphate
- sodium aluminum sulfate
- sodium benzoate
- sodium bisulfite
- sodium citrate
- sodium diacetate
- sodium glutamates (including MSG)
- sodium nitrate/nitrite
- sodium propionate
- sodium stearoyl lactylate
- sodium sulfite
- sorbic acid (potassium sorbate)
- sucrose polyester
- sulfur dioxide
- TBHQ (tertiary butylhydroquinone)
- tetrasodium EDTA
- tree nuts
- tricalcium phosphate
- vanillin (synthetic vanillin and ethylvanillin)